Steampunk puzzle in which you spin the playfield to put yourself back together.
Enclosed is a copy of my bizarre 1935 puzzle game Steam Panic. I’d appreciate your being so good as to try it.
- Award-winning tactile mechanics of a clockwork box: rotate the playfield with your finger;
- 100+ intelligent puzzles with doors, saws, mines and portals;
- No ads or in-app purchases (there weren’t any back in 1935).
- Sean Keith (Director of Business Development at Fox Digital Entertainment)
Creative and innovative.
- Alex Nichiporchik (CEO at tinyBuild GAMES)
It blew my mind.