iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS X
DownloadScreenshots, logos and icons on our public Dropbox folder
Steam Panic — steampunk puzzle game in which you spin the playfield to put yourself back together.
- Award-winning tactile mechanics of a clockwork box: rotate the playfield with your finger;
- 100+ intelligent puzzles with doors, saws,
- No ads or in-app purchases (there weren’t any back in 1935).
- Starring the Shrodinger's Cat.
- Excellence in Game Design — VK Fest 2017
- Best in Show — VK Fest 2017
- Best in Show — Starcon 2016
- Excellence in Game Design Award Winner — DevGAMM 2015
- Best Mobile Game Award Nominee — DevGAMM 2015
- Excellence in Audio Nominee — DevGAMM 2015
- Official Selection — Indie Prize 2016 Amsterdam
- Official Selection — Indie Prize 2016 USA
Steam Panic — this is my personal story of losing a loved one. The story of a team developing the project in spite of everything for seven years. Now there are only two of us: the artist and myself. Being a game designer without a programmer, I had to rewrite the game from scratch in Game Maker: Studio. And then my mother died. That is how the main plot was born.
About NOD Group
I'm Kirill Zolovkin, a professional game designer who has lost a programmer and learned to code by himself thanks to Game Maker.
A friend of mine, Sergey Tkach, is a web designer who has never done any graphics for games before.
We are from Karaganda, Kazakhstan, which is a real city, believe it or not.